Time management is the process of planning and controlling how much time to spend on specific activities. It is the process of organizing and planning how to divide your time between different activities. Getting time management right means you will be working smarterwith more done in less time.
Here are some steps to help manage time for optimum result.
– SCHEDULE EVERY OF YOUR ACTIVITIES USING REMINDERS. Setting reminders and being aware of your deadlines are essential for effective time management. Setting a reminder for 15 minutes prior to a meeting or event will allow you time to prepare and gather your essentials.
– DEVELOP A DAILY SCHEDULE: Make a list of the things you need to get done immediately, and note in upcoming meetings or deadlines as you become aware of them. Make careful to cross off the items on your list as you finish each one.
– EACH TASK SHOULD HAVE A DEADLINE: Note how much time you anticipate needing for each job on your daily to-do list. If you don’t complete it, quit after the given time is up and resume it later. It might sometimes help your mind to start over and see things from a new viewpoint to move on to other obligations and then return.
– AVOID DISTRACTIONS: Be careful not to get distracted by things other than work, such your phone, social media, or your preferred online retailer.
– DEVELOP THE HABIT: Establish a work routine that is most appropriate for your position. Why is this crucial? To begin with, you’ll continue to follow your pattern even if your day is chaotic and find a solution. You won’t be able to put something off if you follow your plan. Most significantly, your stress levels and mental health will appreciate it
Find other interesting read here.
#leadership #leadershipquotes #leadershipdevelopment #leadershipcoach #leadershiptraining #leadershipskills #leadershipcoaching #leadershiptips #LeadershipLessons #leadershipspeaker #leadershipteam #management #ManagementTeam #managementtraining #managementlife #management #managementconsulting #ManagementArtis #ManagementTeam #managementtraining #managementartists #managementlife #managementskills #ManagementCompany #fastrackacademy #ikeja #training