It’s year 2023 already, here a simple steps to implement your training program especially for organizations who intend to put the Staff at the fore front of all they do. Learning, unlearning and relearning is a mantra many organizations have adopted to strengthen their workforce and invariably strengthen their organizations.
These six steps can be implemented in house or can be provided by a 3rd party the objective is to get an upskilled team within a particular period and putting together a sustainable training program is a great way to achieve it.
Here are the 6 simple steps
– First Assess your Needs: No matter the type of organization you are, staff members will have training needs, you need to actually assess what are the training gaps.
– Then Plan the Courses: Next, based on the assessment you would plan how many courses you need to create, what kind of courses you need to create and whether you need programs. If you need some level of technical expertise to manage it. FASTTRACK ACADEMY will manage that professionally.
Afterwards Create Content: You can either use your in-house subject matter experts, or hire an instructional designer or outsource the content creation part to companies such as FASTTRACK ACADEMY (with the track record of quality training programs for organisations) to create dynamic, engaging, animated even sometimes gamified courses for your training needs.
– The fourth step is to Deploy your Content: Once you have the content ready, then you can apply/deploy that content through the method that works for your team i.e. Instructor led, session, learning management system (LMS), video etc.
– The next thing is to Over Communicate: which is the most important step here is that you need to over-communicate, and only then the learners will come in. You need to over-communicate. Use any opportunity to reach out to your potential learners.
– Finally Measure and Improve: So, it’s a continuous cycle of assessing the needs, improving the content, improving the system and continuing the training programs every six months or a year, stop and think what’s working what’s not working. Improve the system and get to the next level.
At FASTTRACK ACADEMY, we take you off the stress of the whole process.