It is a pleasure to invite you to our Career TALK with professionals – the second in the series. At our maiden edition, we assembled professionals across Nigeria and internationally, where we had the opportunity to share insights from 2 great speakers on the subject of Building Career Continuity – which was a critical topic at the peak of the pandemic in 2020.
This month of MAY 2021, we have travelled wide and searched wide to bring in 3 Astute professionals who will be doing justice to the topic: NAVIGATING CAREER TRANSITIONS FOR OPTIMUM ADVANTAGE.
The above theme is very important as it cuts across every sphere of professional career journey and experiences – whether transitioning from school to the workplace, transitioning across various layers within the organization, transitioning across functional job areas of the business, or even transitioning from being an employee to starting a business or the other way round, we all are either in the middle of a transition or we will deal with Career Transitions as different or multiple times. How do you make the best of such Career Transitions?
This is a Pre-registration event. See details below:
Chief Executive Officer, Etihad Oilfield Services Ltd
Chief Executive Officer – PIVEC Energy Ltd,
Chief Operating Officer – Abbeycourt Energy Services Ltd,
Non Executive Director & Strategy Advisor – Europe / Africa Operations TES Inc Ltd
Baker Hughes – Vice President and Managing Director (West Africa Geomarket Operations) (VP & Managing Director Nigeria & Equatorial New Guinea Geomarket)
Lead Coach / CEO, The Source Coaching Ltd
– Built resourceful teams and developed a strong succession pipeline.
– Successfully transitioned from a leadership role in a support role (Public Affairs &
Comms) to core operations (Sales)
– Customer Relationship Management resulting in Best in Class Relationship and
Supplier Performance ratings
– Step-changed internal communications to drive organizational change
– Delivered sustainable community investment programs impacting over 100k Nigerians
– Launched my Coaching, blended learning Training and Facilitation Practice after 20
years in the FMCG world
– Collaborating with global Coaching organization’s to increase/deepen access to
coaching and leadership competencies
– Leadership coaching for middle managers, line managers and teams globally
– Career coaching for emerging leaders
– Group coaching and intent based leadership development for senior leaders
– Facilitating blended learning leadership development programs globally.
Executive Director, FasTrack Academy
Ayobiyi has over two decades experience leading world-class Executive teams to achieve major strategic transformations across West Africa, Oman, Yemen and Pakistan in the Oil and Gas sector. During this time, he has developed specialist skills in advising, leading and galvanizing high level strategic teams to agree to business objectives and secure their buy-in to coordinate cross-functional delivery roadmaps.
Most recently he has worked in providing guidance and advice on initiating a business start-up to align business capability with market opportunities.
Senior Associate, PwD Nigeria. Senior Associate Associate Tax Apprentice Graduate Intern
Global Mobility Advisor – Shell Petroleum
CEO – Seravision Brooks
Joytohumanity School of Leadership and Public Speaking